4:30 pm Saturday evening
8:00 am, 11:00 am Sunday morning
Daily Masses: (Check events calendar below for any changes)
8:00 am Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
7:40 am Monday & Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
as scheduled in the bulletin
3:30 pm to 4:15 Saturday afternoon or by appointment
Thursday following Morning Mass preceding
Friday - Closed
Please pray for our parishioners who have gone to be with the Lord...
- Frank C. Falcetta, born April 29, 1927, died December 5, 2018
- John J. Bellizia, born May 15, 1945, died November 24, 2018
- Carl J. Puntureri, born August 27, 1957, died November 18, 2018
- Ellen B. Felix, born November 9, 1926, died November 3, 2018
- Dorothy C. Geibel, born September 29, 1931, died November 2, 2018
- Frank Dydek Jr, born September 7, 1935, died October 2, 2018
- Philip H. Buccini, 92 years old, died August 31, 2018
- John A. Alfreno, born June 14, 1933, died August 30, 2018
- Sue E. Jones, born May 22, 1948, died July 12, 2018
- Emma M. Scruci, born January 19, 1925, died July 6, 2018
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Church of the Beloved Disciple whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Click here to register at AmazonSmile.
- Father Michael P. Allison, Pastor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deacon Owen Wagner, Deacon Assistant, email@example.com
- Mikey Bancroft, Parish Secretary, Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angie Felicetty, Director of Parish Services, Religious Education Facilitator, email@example.com
- Michelle Boarts, Religious Education, PK-5, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachael Luther, Religious Education/Youth Ministry Secretary, email@example.com
- Victoria Wagner, Coordinator of Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tina Greig, Coordinator of Music Ministry, email@example.com
- Dianne Schleigh, Director of Liturgical Environment
- Lorie Wizorek, Director of Preschool, 724-748-6868
- Tony Bancroft, Custodian
See weekly bulletin for event details...
- Church of the Beloved Disciple Parish welcomes Bishop Lawrence Persico and Fr. Mike Polinek for the 11am Mass and the St. Andrew Program on Sunday, January 27.
- This month's Book Club selection is Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay. Discussion groups will meet Feb 13 at 11 am or 7 pm.
- The next LIFT meetings are January 27 and January 29.
- A free fitness class emphasizing core strengthening and stretching is held on Saturday mornings at 7 am in the K of C hall.
- The Community Blood Drive will be held Monday, January 28 from 1 pm - 7 pm.
- The Eat Alone Meal will not be held in January or February.
Living In Faith Together (LIFT) information
New to our Community? Join our Parish!
Welcome to our parish! Please contact the parish office for an appointment to register or print a copy of the Parish Registration Form to fill out at home. You can mail or deliver your completed form or place it in the collection basket. If your printer permits, you may print it on both sides of the paper. We hope you will become a part of our parish family!
For all Sacraments: Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation, Penance, Marriage and Holy Orders, or the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), please call the parish office for information and assistance.
Submit a Prayer Request