We, the Church of the Beloved Disciple, are called by our Baptism to worship God through liturgy and the sacraments to serve others by ministering to the community and to actively spread the Gospel.
- Church of the Beloved Disciple Mission Statement
- 1310 S Center St. Ext., Grove City, PA 16127 Phone: (724) 748-6700
Find us on Facebook at https://facebook.com/CBDGroveCity/ or click the Facebook icon at the top of the page.
4:30 pm Saturday evening
8:00 am, 11:00 am Sunday morning
Daily Masses: (Check events calendar below for any changes)
8:00 am Monday, Tuesday
7:30 am Thursday, Friday
7:40 am Monday & Tuesday
7:10 am Thursday & Friday
as scheduled in the bulletin
3:30 pm to 4:15 Saturday afternoon or by appointment
Thursday following Morning Mass preceding
Friday 9:00 am - 12 noon
Please pray for our parishioners who have gone to be with the Lord...
- Marcella K. Toanone, born January 27, 1927, died January 31, 2018
- Ronald L. Elford, Sr., born November 11, 1950, died December 1, 2017
- Marian R. Smith, born May 27, 1938, died September 20, 2017
- Helga Hassel, born December 20, 1929, died September 9, 2017
- Father Michael P. Allison, Pastor, email@example.com
- Deacon Owen Wagner, Deacon Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mikey Bancroft, Parish Secretary, Outreach, email@example.com
- Angie Felicetty, Director of Parish Services, Religious Education Facilitator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Boarts, Religious Education, PK-5, email@example.com
- Rachael Luther, Religious Education/Youth Ministry Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victoria Wagner, Coordinator of Outreach, email@example.com
- Tina Greig, Coordinator of Music Ministry, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dianne Schleigh, Director of Liturgical Environment
- Lorie Wizorek, Director of Preschool, 724-748-6868
- Tony Bancroft, Custodian
See weekly bulletin for event details.
- Beloved Disciple’s Nar-Anon group, Help-Healing-Hope meets on Wednesdays at 6:00 pm in the library
- LIFT session Sunday, February 25 from 9:15 to 10:45 am or Tuesday, February 27 from 5:30 to 7:15 pm.
- Liturgical Arts Series Sunday, March 4 (SRU Women's Choir) at 3 pm
- Getting to Know You, Getting to Know Me for couples on Saturday, February 24 from 7 to 8:30 pm
- Grief Support Group meetings Wednesdays, March 7, 14, 21, and 28 from 4 to 5 pm
- Lenten Fridays Fish Dinners at the K of C Hall from 4:30 pm to 7 pm
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Church of the Beloved Disciple whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Click here to register at AmazonSmile.
New to our Community? Join our Parish!
Welcome to our parish! Please contact the parish office for an appointment to register or print a copy of the Parish Registration Form to fill out at home. You can mail or deliver your completed form or place it in the collection basket. If your printer permits, you may print it on both sides of the paper. We hope you will become a part of our parish family!
For all Sacraments: Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation, Penance, Marriage and Holy Orders, or the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), please call the parish office for information and assistance.
Submit a Prayer Request