We, the Church of the Beloved Disciple, are called by our Baptism to worship God through liturgy and the sacraments to serve others by ministering to the community and to actively spread the Gospel.
- Church of the Beloved Disciple Mission Statement
- 1310 S Center St. Ext., Grove City, PA 16127 Phone: (724) 748-6700
Find us on Facebook at https://facebook.com/CBDGroveCity/ or click the Facebook icon at the top of the page.
Saturday Mass Time Change Beginning April 22 to 4:30 pm
The Sacrament of Reconciliation will be available from 3:30 pm until 4:15 pm on Saturdays.
Parish Mission 2017
Parish Mission 2017: Save the dates. Starting Sunday April 23 to Wednesday April 26 our annual Parish Mission will be held. Father Bill Cieslak will be leading our Mission this year. Father Cieslak has been a Capuchin for forty-seven years and a priest for thirty-eight years. He spent the first twenty-five years of ministry teaching liturgy and sacraments at the Franciscan School of Theology, Berkeley, CA and the Graduate Theological Union. The past six years he served as Provincial Director of Development for the Capuchin Province of St. Joseph, and in July, 2011 became Director of the Office of Preaching and Evangelization. So save the dates and look forward to more information in the coming weeks. The theme of our Parish Mission is “Recalculating.” Our Holy Father, Pope Francis, is calling us to be part of a New Evangelization in the Catholic Church. Put simply, God needs us to do our part, as baptized members of the Church, to bring the word of mercy, peace and reconciliation to the world! This is what our Parish Mission is about. Each evening we will open with song and prayer. Fr. Bill will guide our mission as we reflect on God’s awesome and never-tiring love for me and for all of us, no matter who we are or what we have done or not done, so far, with our lives. At the end of the service we will have an opportunity to spend time together in fellowship. It will be inspirational and accessible for all of us.
4:30 pm Saturday evening (beginning April 22)
8:00 am, 11:00 am Sunday morning
Daily Masses: (Check events calendar below for any changes)
8:00 am Monday, Tuesday
5:15 pm Wednesday
7:30 am Thursday, Friday
7:40 am Monday & Tuesday
7:10 am Thursday & Friday
as scheduled in the bulletin
3:30 pm to 4:15 Saturday afternoon or by appointment (beginning April 22)
Thursday following Morning Mass preceding
Please pray for our parishioners who have gone to be with the Lord...
- Elizabeth Cassetti, born August 26, 1927, died March 28, 2017
- Mary Catherine Harrison, born December 5, 1946, died March 13, 2017
- Edward J. Wegrzynek, born June 17, 1936, died February 20, 2017
- Vi Norris, born March 4, 1933, died January 29, 2017
- Edward W. Rongaus, born October 18, 1942, died January 26, 2017
- Michael J. Skibinski, born April 20, 1948, died January 10, 2017
- Clair E. Frelin, born March 12, 1941, died January 9, 2017
- Virginia Filer, born October 26, 1939, died December 31, 2016
- Rudolph Sansotta Sr., born May 16, 1926, died November 17, 2016
- Paul E. Garland, born March 13, 1939, died October 25, 2016
- Eileen P. Deinert, born November 22, 1933, died October 23, 2016
Check out our Parish Store located in the Pastoral Center!!!
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Church of the Beloved Disciple whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Click here to register at AmazonSmile.
- Father Michael P. Allison, Pastor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deacon Owen Wagner, Deacon Assistant, email@example.com
- Mikey Bancroft, Parish Secretary, Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angie Felicetty, Director of Parish Services, Religious Education Facilitator, email@example.com
- Melissa Ralston, Director of Youth Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Boarts, Religious Education, PK-5, email@example.com
- Victoria Wagner, Coordinator of Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tina Greig, Coordinator of Music Ministry, email@example.com
- Dianne Schleigh, Director of Liturgical Environment
- Rachael Luther, Religious Education/Youth Ministry Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lorie Wizorek, Director of Preschool, 724-748-6868
- Tony Bancroft, Custodian
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am - 12 noon, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am - 12 noon
New to our Community? Join our Parish!
Welcome to our parish! Please contact the parish office for an appointment to register or print a copy of the Parish Registration Form to fill out at home. You can mail or deliver your completed form or place it in the collection basket. If your printer permits, you may print it on both sides of the paper. We hope you will become a part of our parish family!
For all Sacraments: Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation, Penance, Marriage and Holy Orders, or the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), please call the parish office for information and assistance.
Submit a Prayer Request