Parish Directory 2019
Be part of our new family directory program! Each family will receive a complimentary 8 x 10 photograph and directory. All photography and portrait viewing will take place at our church with NO sitting fee. In your one-hour session you will be professionally photographed, immediately view your photographs, and be able to purchase photography gifts. Photography dates are Thursday, May 9 - Saturday, May 11, and Tuesday, May 28 - Wednesday, May 29.
Holy Thursday Mass 7 pm
Good Friday Service 3 pm
Easter Vigil 8:30 pm
Easter Sunday Masses 8 am and 11 am
4:30 pm Saturday evening
8:00 am, 11:00 am Sunday morning
Daily Masses: (Check events calendar below for any changes)
8:00 am Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
5:30 pm Wednesdays during Lent except March 27
7:40 am Monday & Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
as scheduled in the bulletin
3:30 pm to 4:15 Saturday afternoon or by appointment
Thursday following Morning Mass preceding
Friday - Closed
Please pray for our parishioners who have gone to be with the Lord...
- Bridget "Pat" Miceli, born September 16, 1944, died March 17, 2019
- Elizabeth J. O'Neil, born December 30, 1923, died January 17, 2019
- Frank C. Falcetta, born April 29, 1927, died December 5, 2018
- John J. Bellizia, born May 15, 1945, died November 24, 2018
- Carl J. Puntureri, born August 27, 1957, died November 18, 2018
- Ellen B. Felix, born November 9, 1926, died November 3, 2018
- Dorothy C. Geibel, born September 29, 1931, died November 2, 2018
- Frank Dydek Jr, born September 7, 1935, died October 2, 2018
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Church of the Beloved Disciple whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Click here to register at AmazonSmile.
- Rev. Michael P. Allison, Pastor, ext 111, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rev. Mr. Owen Wagner, Deacon, ext 110, email@example.com
- Mikey Bancroft, Parish Secretary, Outreach Contact, ext 100, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Boarts, LIFT Team, 1st Reconciliation & 1st Eucharist, ext 116, email@example.com
- Angie Felicetty, LIFT Team, YM, Confirmation, Website Administrator, ext 112, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tina Greig, Director of Liturgical Music, ext 113, email@example.com
- Rachael Luther, LIFT Secretary, ext 115, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dianne Schleigh, Liturgical Environment
- Victoria Wagner, LIFT Team, Outreach, ext 117, email@example.com
- Lorie Wizorek, Little Disciples Preschool, 724-748-6868
- Tony Bancroft, Custodian
See weekly bulletin for event details.
- The LIFT finale will be Sunday, April 28 following the 11 am Mass.
- Little Disciples will be holding their annual Kid's Stuff Sale on April 26th from 8 am - 12 pm and April 27th from 8-11 am.
- This month's Community Blood Drive will be held Monday, April 29, from 1 - 7 pm.
- Surviving Divorce Ministry, an 8-week group to help those who are separated or divorced, will run on Wednesdays from April 3 - May 22, 2019 from 6:30 pm.- 8:00 pm at the Church of the Beloved Disciple.
- On Sunday, May 5th at 12:15 pm, the Church of the Beloved Disciple will conduct a Day of Prayer and Recollection on the topic of "What Does the Eucharist Mean to Me?"
- A free fitness class emphasizing core strengthening and stretching is held on Saturday mornings at 7 am in the K of C hall.
Living In Faith Together (LIFT) information
New to our Community? Join our Parish!
Welcome to our parish! Please contact the parish office for an appointment to register or print a copy of the Parish Registration Form to fill out at home. You can mail or deliver your completed form or place it in the collection basket. If your printer permits, you may print it on both sides of the paper. We hope you will become a part of our parish family!
For all Sacraments: Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation, Penance, Marriage and Holy Orders, or the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), please call the parish office for information and assistance.
Submit a Prayer Request