BISHOP PERSICO WILL CELEBRATE MASS WITH US ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 28TH AT THE 11:00 AM MASS.
RELIGIOUS EDUCATION REGISTRATION PACKETS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE GATHERING AREA.
We, the Church of the Beloved Disciple, are called by our Baptism to worship God through liturgy and the sacraments to serve others by ministering to the community and to actively spread the Gospel.
- Church of the Beloved Disciple Mission Statement
1310 S Center St. Ext., Grove City, PA 16127 Phone: (724) 748-6700
Find us on Facebook at https://facebook.com/CBDGroveCity/ or click the Facebook icon at the top of the page.
5:15 pm Saturday evening
8:00 am, 11:00 am Sunday morning
Daily Masses: (Check events calendar below for any changes)
8:00 am Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
8:00 am Wednesday
7:40 am Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
as scheduled in the bulletin
4 pm to 5 pm Saturday or by appointment
Thursday following Morning Mass preceding
Please pray for our parishioners who have gone to be with the Lord...
Andy Frydrych, born November 13, 1949, died July 17, 2016.
Dorothy Monteleone, born September 19, 1930, died August 18, 2016.
Check out our Parish Store located in the Pastoral Center!!!
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Church of the Beloved Disciple whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Click here to register at AmazonSmile.
- Father Michael P. Allison, Pastor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deacon Owen Wagner, Deacon Assistant, email@example.com
- Mikey Bancroft, Parish Secretary, Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angie Felicetty, Director of Parish Services, Religious Education Facilitator, email@example.com
- Melissa Ralston, Director of Youth Outreach, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Boarts, Religious Education, PK-5, email@example.com
- Tina Greig, Coordinator of Music Ministry, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dianne Schleigh, Director of Liturgical Environment
- Rachael Luther, Religious Education/Youth Ministry Secretary, email@example.com
- Lorie Wizorek, Director of Preschool
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am - 12 noon, 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am - 12 noon
- TNT tomorrow night at the Knights from 6:30 - 8:00 pm
- Book discussion of ‘My Life With the Saints” by James Martin, SJ, on Tuesday, August 23rd at 6:30 pm in the Library.
- Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship - study and discussion in September and October as part of the Adult Formation Program.
New to our Community? Join our Parish!
Welcome to our parish! Please contact the parish office for an appointment to register or print a copy of the Parish Registration Form to fill out at home. You can mail or deliver your completed form or place it in the collection basket. If your printer permits, you may print it on both sides of the paper. We hope you will become a part of our parish family!
For all Sacraments: Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation, Penance, Marriage and Holy Orders, or the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), please call the parish office for information and assistance.
Submit a Prayer Request