Prayer Opportunities in June: Starting the first week of June, Evening Prayer will usually be held Mon through Thursday. Friday Evening Prayer will not be scheduled. As we progress deeper into the summer, other changes may occur. All other scheduled prayer will remain in place (Rosary at Noon usually on Tuesday to Thursday). If you have questions or concerns contact Deacon Owen Wagner in the Parish Office (x110) Below is the schedule for July 26 to July 29th.
Rosary at Noon:
July 27 at noon
July 28 at noon
July 29 at noon
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 882 3703 0475 Passcode: 280607
July 26 at 7 pm
July 27 at 7 pm
July 28 at 7 pm
July 29 at 7 pm
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 828 1579 3124 Passcode: 701569
Please be reminded of Bishop Persico’s guidelines for attending Mass:
• Please sanitize your hands before receiving Communion. You are to continue to wear face masks while in the Communion line. Please step to the side and remove your mask before receiving Eucharist.
• Bishop Persico's words at the Town Hall Meeting: ‘I really, really encourage you to receive Communion in the hand, out of consideration for people at this moment it would be best to receive Communion in the hand. This is about charity.’
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday at 8 am
Saturday at 4:30 pm
Sunday at 8:00 am and 11:00 am
Saturday at 3:30 pm
Thursdays from 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Please pray for our parishioners who have gone to be with the Lord...
- Mary Theresa Falcetta, born January 28, 1926, died July 19, 2021
- Eleanor M. Leone, born December 4, 1924, died June 25, 2021
- Constance E. Como, born August 18, 1960, died June 21, 2021
- Joseph D. Monteleone, born July 11, 1927, died May 28, 2021
- Theresa V. Rongaus, born June 11, 1920, died February 21, 2021
- Valentine E. "Gene" Bulfone, born March 26, 1935, died January 22, 2021
- Betty M. Bell, born November 14, 1924, died January 4, 2021
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Church of the Beloved Disciple whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Click here to register at AmazonSmile.
- Community Blood Drive at the Knights of Columbus Hall Monday, July 26th 1:00pm—7:00pm
- The Kindred Spirit Thursday Morning Bible Study resumed meeting on June 3, 2021 at 10 am in the Schleigh Library. PLEASE COME AND JOIN US. (Please enter through the Faith Formation Entrance)
Click here for information from the Erie Diocese Office of Child Protection.
Living In Faith Together (LIFT) Information
The 2021 Catholic Services Appeal is an opportunity for Catholics throughout the diocese to join together in doing the work of Christ. The CSA reminds us that we are all part of the same Catholic family and that the work of the diocese is the work of the church. The church serves each of us and our support is essential in continuing God’s work in our area. Every CSA donation also brings us closer to being able to complete our own parish project. No gift is too small, but please give as generously as you can. Click here to watch a video from Bishop Persico.
Parish Book Club
Book Club News: During the months of June and July there will not be a Book Club meeting. But the following books can be read and will be part of our Book Club meeting in August. Select two books and be prepared to discuss when we meet at the end of August. The selections are: The Last Green Valley by Mark Sullivan; Dear and Glorious Physician by Taylor Caldwell; The Inconvenient Indian by Thomas King; The Bee Keepers Promise by Fiona Valpy. If you have questions or concerns, contact Deacon Owen in the Parish Office. Enjoy reading this summer. Join us in August.
New to our Community? Join our Parish!
Welcome to our parish! Please contact the parish office for an appointment to register or print a copy of the Parish Registration Form to fill out at home. You can mail or deliver your completed form or place it in the collection basket. If your printer permits, you may print it on both sides of the paper. We hope you will become a part of our parish family!
For all Sacraments: Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation, Penance, Marriage and Holy Orders, or the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), please call the parish office for information and assistance.
Submit a Prayer Request