Distribution of ashes is at 12 noon.
4:30 pm Saturday evening
8:00 am and 11:00 am Sunday morning
Daily Masses: (Check events calendar below for any changes)
8:00 am Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
5:30 pm Wednesdays during Lent
7:40 am Monday & Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
as scheduled in the bulletin
3:30 pm to 4:15 Saturday afternoon or by appointment
Thursday following Morning Mass preceding
Friday - Closed
Please pray for our parishioners who have gone to be with the Lord...
- Florence M. Rohrer, born June 6, 1942, died January 21, 2020
- Jennine Stodolak Wilson, born January 22, 1929, died November 14, 2019
- Audrey M. Homza, born Decenber 19, 1931, died October 18, 2019
- Thomas A. Paganelli, born September 19, 1950, died October 15, 2019
- Edward A. Dietrich, born September 26, 1958, died September 13, 2019
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Church of the Beloved Disciple whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Click here to register at AmazonSmile.
See weekly bulletin for event details.
- This month's Community Blood Drive is Wednesday, February 26, from 1 - 7 pm.
- Fish dinners will be held at the K of C Hall on the Fridays of Lent, except for Good Friday, from 4:30 - 7 pm.
- Stations of the Cross will be held on the Fridays of Lent, except for Good Friday, at 7 pm.
- The next LIFT session will be held on Sunday, March 8 at 9 am or Tuesday, March 10 at 5:30 pm.
- FREE exercise classes will be held every Saturday through the fall and winter at 7 am beginning October 5th at the Knights of Columbus. Class will include exercises for full-body strength, deep stretching and balance.
Living In Faith Together (LIFT) Information
New to our Community? Join our Parish!
Welcome to our parish! Please contact the parish office for an appointment to register or print a copy of the Parish Registration Form to fill out at home. You can mail or deliver your completed form or place it in the collection basket. If your printer permits, you may print it on both sides of the paper. We hope you will become a part of our parish family!
For all Sacraments: Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation, Penance, Marriage and Holy Orders, or the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA), please call the parish office for information and assistance.
Submit a Prayer Request